Advanced Sleep Products No Hassle Return Policy
Guarantee & Return Policy
Our goal at Advanced Sleep Products is to provide high quality goods and services to our customers at an
exceptional value. We understand that sometimes there may be a problem.
To make your shopping experience as trouble-free as possible we offer a 30
day return policy. We have no
The process is
simple and works like this.
- If you decide to keep your
purchase then the shipping is free.
- If for some reason you wish to
return any merchandise within the specified time then you will be
responsible for the original shipping costs incurred to ship the product
- This charge will be deducted
even if free shipping was marked on your order.
- We can only pay for your
shipping only if you keep your order.
- We do not pick up any products
in the event of a return. You will be responsible to ship all merchandise
in the original boxes to the correct warehouse within the time frame
Non Returnable Products
- Electric Waterbed Pumps -
Exchanged under warranty only
- Sheets that have been opened
and used - Defective Sheets will be exchanged only
- Hardside Waterbed Covers
that have been used - Defective ones will be exchanged only
- Mattress Pads that have been
opened - Defective ones will be exchanged only
Can my waterbed mattress be returned
if I did not put water in them?
- Yes they can, your refund will be less the
original shipping and handling even if free shipping was marked on your
Can my waterbed mattress be returned if I've put water in it and
find it uncomfortable?
- If you're within 30 days then you may exchange the
mattress for another mattress for equal or greater value (you would pay
- This is allowed only once.
- You will have to pay for the shipping costs of the second mattress
I bought a American National soft-side waterbed
that carried a 90 Day Trial
- All terms and conditions still apply - Nothing
changes other than the length of your return policy
- If you return the bed within the 90 days your
refund will be less the original shipping and handling that was incurred
to ship you the bed. This will be deducted even if free shipping was
marked on your order. We can only pay for your shipping if you keep the
- Since your body takes up to 2 weeks to get used
to any new sleep surface, it is recommended to keep the bed for a minimum
of 30 days before returning the bed.
How do I notify you that
I want to return my purchase?
- Contact Advanced Sleep Products to receive your Return Authorization Number (RMA
- Once your RMA number is created, an email with detailed instructions
will be sent to you.
- This number will let us know to expect your return. It will give you
a list of items that are to be returned.
- Once your return is received a separate email called a credit memo
will be created. This way you will know that your merchandise was
received and inspected. The dollar amount on the credit memo will be the
amount that will be refunded or applied to any open orders with a
You can receive this RMA number by several
All Returns must be sent to the following address - Even if your order
was shipped from another warehouse it still has to be sent to this address:
Your 30 days starts when you receive your product and not when you use the
Advanced Sleep Products
"Insert the RMA Number that was given to you here"
8191 Roosevelt Street
Midway City CA 92655
Please be sure to purchase tracking when you send your product back. You
will be responsible in the event of a lost package. For this reason we ask
that you send your package back to us by UPS or FEDEX - If you elect to use
the post office, you must PURCHASE delivery confirmation. Purchase enough
insurance to cover the value of your return.
Placing an order with our company will be your acceptance to
this return policy
RETURN POLICY - NO GIMMICKS - NO HASSLES
We have no restocking fee!
Advanced Sleep Products